At Line + Tow we are very committed to honesty. In retail it can be hard to know what information you can trust, because at the end of the day everyone is trying to sell you something. Because we are so focused on reducing waste, we don't want to sell you clothing if you don't need it. Unlike other companies who may not care what you do with their product after you buy it (as it has already made them money) we want to make sure that our product is being used, and NOT ending up in the landfill. Because of this, we strive to make a high quality product, which also means that purchasing a Line + Tow piece is an investment. As with any investment, you want to know who it is that you are supporting. If you choose to shop with us you can trust that we take the the following values very seriously.
We are dedicated to producing high quality garments. Everything from the design, to the craftsmanship of our garments is taken into account to make sure that our garments not only look good, but will stand up to the test of time.
There is NO EXCUSE to ever sacrifice ethics for a piece of clothing. Ever.
- We have visited the factories that we use to make sure that the working environment is safe.
- We will never ask a manufacturer to produce a product for a lower price.
- We will never ask a manufacturer to rush an order
- We will never ask a manufacturer to complete a job that could potentially be hazardous to any employee
- If we discover a situation that is not compliant with our standard of ethics we will intervene.
To the best of our knowledge we will never utilize practices that are harmful to the environment. We do our best to use all of our scraps and minimize waste as much as possible. We try our best to reduce packaging and we choose recycled/recyclable options whenever possible.
We also find it important to acknowledge that even "environmentally friendly" behaviors can be harmful to the planet when done in excess. Let's remember that buying in excess is never sustainable.